Summary Care Record
It is a requirement for all Practices to allow patients to view the information that is on their Summary Care Record.
If you wish to register for these online facilities, you will need to provide us with the following:
- Two forms of identification - one must include a picture of yourself and the other must be something whch shows your current address. This must not be more than 3 months old. If you do not have a passport or driving license we will need to see your birth cerificate to verify your date of birth.
- A signed form to state that you accept our terms and conditions
NOTE: For Patients up to the age of 18 we will need to see a copy of their birth certificate.
After you have registered for this facility, our Admin Team will provide you with a Pin and ID Number. You will then be asked to provide further passwords and answer a security question when you log onto the EMIS Access site.
These facilities are intended to help improve our services by allowing you to book a Routine GP appointment online, to order Routine Repeat Prescriptions online, and to access some of your Medical Records.
Statement of Intent
Plant to Meet GMS / PMS 2015-16 Contractual Requirement for Patient Online Service
This Practice plans to offer the facility for patients to view online, export or print detailed coded information held in their own records from 31 March 2016.
This date is subject to the necessary NHS GP systems and software being available to the Practice.
This Practice currently offers the facility for patients:
- to book, view, amend, cancel and print appointments online
- to order online, view and print a list of their repeat prescriptions for drugs, medicines or appliances
- to view online, export or print summary information from their record, relating to medications, allergies, adverse reactions and any other items agreed between the Practice and individual patient
We will publicise and promote our online services to our Practice's patients through the Practice website, Practice waiting room , newsletters / leaflets, posters and the Patient Participation Group by 31 March 2016.